- Tournaments – it wouldn’t be roman if there weren’t tournaments!
- Play-to-win – several of the latest games will be yours to try and given away to one lucky player.
- Kids session – sunday morning kids-special, including treasure hunt and a life-size game created and run by Capital E.
- Workshops – sign up to create your own wooden Roman board game or leather-bound book to take away.
- Game designers corner – try out still-forming prototypes and meet the designers.
- Game design competition – get creative and see what you can create in just a short time!
- Trade table – swap or trade-up those games that just don’t get the love they should.
We still have sponsorship opportunities for some of the tournaments and the spot prizes during the day, so if you or someone you know would like to be involved please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, Wellycon is run by a group of enthusiastic group of volunteers. We would like to thank all the volunteers who run the tournaments, sit on the registration desk, help with the kids session, on the organising committee and generally make it an awesome event that everyone really enjoys. We would love a couple more to help with the kids session and 2 tournaments need a coordinator – if you can help please reply here and we’ll get you the support you need to get involved.
We’re really looking forward to catching up with everyone on June 4 & 5th – and we want to grow the gaming community so if you have a fun idea, let us know! Come with your friends, spread the word, pass this on to your colleagues, gaming group, facebook friends and clubmates, the more the merrier!
Cheers to a fabulous weekend of gaming!
Ceedee & the Wellycon team
Building community through games